Clicca qui per la guida alla documentazione dell’account individuale in lingua italiana
Application for a new individual account
Here you can find the specifications of the 3 documents to upload on the application form requirements. Please refer to this guide when submitting your documents to open a new individual account in Paytah.
1. Identity Confirmation: Your ID or Passport
Upload a scan or photo of your Passport or both sides of the ID Card. The data must be readable.
Accepted Documents (one of the below)
- Passport (also temporary passport)
- National ID card (Front and Back)
- Driver’s license (Front and Back)
- Residence permit (Front and Back)
- Birth Certificate UK only (if above is not obtainable)
Not accepted Documents:
- Student ID
- Age Verification Card
- Employee ID
- Library Card
- Bank Slips not showing address
- Document must include the applicant’s picture, name, date of birth, and expiry date.
- The image must be a color copy that shows photo and required data clearly.
- We need a scan of both the front and back of the card
- The document needs to be on a plain background (background of a wall, table, etc. are ok; However, we cannot accept faces or people in the background).
- MRZ code and signature are required, therefore sending the back of the document is important: All new biometric photo-ID docs have an MRZ, not only passports
2. Identity Confirmation: Your selfie with your ID or Passport
- Use the same ID you already used at the step before
- Hold the copy of your document next to your face
- Both ID and Face must be clearly seen (Do not cover your face with your ID , nor the ID with your face)
- The ID cannot be covered with their fingers on the document (the id information must be clearly seen)
- If the photo ID and the selfie are mismatching and it’s obvious that the person is not the same, the document cannot be accepted.
- As seen on the picture, these are the requirements of how selfie holding the ID should look like
3. Contact Information: Proof of Address
- Utility bills: telephone (landline), electricity, water and gas bills
- Letter from a recognized public authority
- Receipt of Tax paid (having address)
- Bank account statement
- Bank contract can be accepted only if it is an active bank contract, signed and stamped.
- Credit Card statement
- Personal insurance statement
Not accepted Documents:
- Mobile phone bills
- Private Rental Agreement (unless issued by the city council)
- Advertising letter
- Reminder letter
- Business statement
- Driving License
- Parking tickets. Fines or relevant documents
- Full name, issue date and address must be visible.
- Company logo is required
- Header and footer must be clearly visible on the document
- The address on the application should match with the proof of address.
- Your account may be a joint account, but your name must be on the statement. Your address and name must match the name and location information on the system.
- The date of the statement must be within 6 months of the application date.
Once you have an account, In order to operate with it, you will need to remember both your password and your confirmation code:
- Your password is the code to be used to enter you account
- Your confirmation code is the code you will use to authorize the transactions you want to make within your account
Both are to keep on a safe place and not to be shared with anyone