Clicca qui per la guida alla documentazione dell’account individuale in lingua italiana
Application for a new individual account
Here you can find the specifications of the 2 documents to upload on the application form requirements. Please refer to this guide when submitting your documents to open a new individual account in Paytah.
1. Video Identification Process
A. Identity Confirmation: Your ID or Passport
When choosing the document to upload, a camera will capture a picture of it. Please refer to the following guidelines when placing the documentation in front of the camera:
Accepted Documents (one of the below)
- Passport (also temporary passport)
- National ID card (Front and Back)
- Driver’s license (Front and Back)
- Residence permit (Front and Back)
- Birth Certificate UK only (if above is not obtainable)
Not accepted Documents:
- Student ID
- Age Verification Card
- Employee ID
- Library Card
- Bank Slips not showing address
- The document must include the applicant’s picture, name, date of birth, and expiry date.
- The image must show a color copy that includes a photo and required data clearly.
- We need to take a picture of both the front and back of the card
- The document needs to be on a plain background (background of a wall, table, etc. are ok; we cannot accept faces or people in the background).
- MRZ code and signature are required, therefore showing the back of the document is important: All new biometric photo-ID docs have an MRZ, not only passports
B. Identity Confirmation: a picture of yourself
After we capture a picture of your ID or Passport, we will ask you to stay in front of the computer to take a picture. This step is necessary as we need to confirm that you are the same person showing in the documentation provided.
2. Contact Information: Proof of Address
We need you to upload a proof of address, please make sure you upload any of the accepted documents mentioned below
- Utility bills: telephone (landline), electricity, water, and gas bills
- Letter from a recognized public authority
- Receipt of Tax paid (having address)
- Bank account statement
- A bank contract can be accepted only if it is an active bank contract, signed and stamped.
- Credit Card statement
- Personal insurance statement
Not accepted Documents:
- Mobile phone bills
- Private Rental Agreement (unless issued by the city council)
- Advertising letter
- Reminder letter
- Business statement
- Driving License
- Parking tickets. Fines or relevant documents
- Full name, issue date, and address must be visible.
- Company logo is required
- The header and footer must be clearly visible on the document
- The address on the application should match with the proof of address.
- Your account may be a joint account, but your name must be on the statement. Your address and name must match the name and location information on the system.
- The date of the statement must be within 6 months of the application date.
Once you have an account, In order to operate with it, you will need to remember both your password and your confirmation code:
- Your password is the code to be used to enter your account
- Your confirmation code is the code you will use to authorize the transactions you want to make within your account
Both are to keep in a safe place and not to be shared with anyone